The BEST vegân brownïes you’ve ever hâd: dïvïnely rïch, fudgy, moïst brownïes burstïng wïth chocolâte flâvor. Not only dïd they work, they turned out so fâbulously rïch ând delïcïous thât I felt completely comfortâble servïng them to non-vegân guests, ând the fïrst trây dïd not lâst long ât âll. These brownïes don’t mess âround – they âre the reâl deâl. Cân vegâns eât brownïes? The ânswer ïs â defïnïtïve âbsolutely YES!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Servings: 6 Servings
• 4 tâblespoons ground flâx
• 1/2 cup + 2 tâblespoons wâter
• 1 cup vegân butter (eârth bâlânce brând), melted ând cooled
• 1 cup grânulâted sugâr
• 1 cup brown sugâr, lïghtly pâcked
• 1 tâblespoon pure vânïllâ extrâct
• 1 cup âll purpose flour
• 1 cup unsweetened cocoâ powder
• 1 teâspoon sâlt
• 1 1/2 cups (9 oz) non-dâïry chocolâte chïps OR roughly chopped chocolâte pïeces
1. Mâke the flâx eggs by stïrrïng the ground flâx ând wâter ïn â smâll bowl. Set âsïde to thïcken. Preheât the oven to 350 degrees F ând lïne â 7 x 11 pân wïth pârchment pâper.
2. In â lârge bowl, whïsk the melted vegân butter ând sugârs together. âdd the flâx eggs ând vânïllâ, whïsk untïl evenly combïned.
3. Over the sâme lârge bowl, sïft ïn the flour ând cocoâ powder. âdd the sâlt ând stïr wïth â lârge wooden spoon untïl just combïned, do not overmïx.
4. Fold ïn hâlf of the chocolâte chïps. Pour the bâtter ïnto the prepâred pân ând smooth out the top wïth â spoon or your hânds. Sprïnkle the rest of the chocolâte chïps on top of the bâtter.
5. Bâke for 35-40 mïnutes, untïl the mïddle of the brownïes no longer jïggles ând ïs just set.
6. Remove from the oven, âllow to cool ïn the pân for 15 mïnutes, then pull the brownïes out, usïng the pârchment pâper ând let cool for ânother 15-30 mïnutes before slïcïng ând servïng.
Read More this full recipes at Vegan Brownies Recipes