These St Patrick’s Day Cupcakes are seriously amazing with just the right amount of chocolate and mint you will beìn heaven and wont want to stop with just one cupcake. Celebrate your St Patrick’s Day with these amazingly delicious cupcakes.
How to make St Patrick’s Day Cupcakes :
For the chocolate cupcakes:
- 1 C flour
- 1/4 C unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ C light brown sugar
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/3 C canola oil
- 1/2 C buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Mint Cookie frosting :
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 3 C powdered sugar
- 1/4 C ground mint oreo cookies
- 2-3 drops of mint green food coloring
- 2 tsp mint extract
- 5 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 piping bag fitted with large star tip
- 1 C andes baking chips
- 22ìn Mint oreo cookies cuthalf
- Preheat Oven to 350 degree and line cupcake pan with St Patricks day themed cupcake liners
- In a large bowl, add together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, mix to combine
- Addìn the sugar and brown sugar stir until combined.
- Add the oil, buttermilk, egg, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
- Fill cupcake liner 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 21 minutes.
Vìsìt St Patrick’s Day Cupcakes @ thekeeperofthecheerios.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.