These Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies are soft, chewy & filled with white chocolate chips. There’s only 4 ingredients and they’re the perfect easy red velvet cookie for Valentine’s!
You can make a batch in under 30 minutes and you only need 4 ingredients. They turn out soft, chewy, and a little gooey with a delicious red velvet flavor and tons of chocolate chips.
How to make Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies :
- 1 18 oz box red velvet cake mix*
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees & line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Beat together the cake mix, melted butter & eggs until smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chips. I like to mix in 3/4 cups & reserve the rest for placing on top of each cookie.
- Vìsìt Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies @ justsotasty.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.