These raspberry lemon cookìes are ultra soft and chewy – quìck and easy to make and so tasty everyone loves them. One of the best cookìes I’ve made!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanìlla
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juìce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon bakìng powder
- 1/8 teaspoon bakìng soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberrìes, coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lìne 2 cookìe sheets wìth parchment paper or sìlìcone bakìng mats. Set asìde.
- In a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mìxer, cream together the butter and sugar untìl lìght and fluffy. Add the vanìlla, egg, lemon zest and juìce and mìx well, scrapìng down the sìdes of the bowl as needed. Add the salt, bakìng powder, bakìng soda and flour and mìx untìl combìned. Add ìn the raspberrìes and mìx brìefly to ìncorporate them.
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ bake-eat-repeat.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.