The recipe for these Prosecco Margaritasìsìn big-batch cocktail form, perfect for entertaining. And you just have to love the bubbles!
Thereìs just nothing like a crisp, cold margarita to sip on while enjoying a Mexican meal. Both sweet and tart, this bevvy contrastsìn the most beautiful way with the flavors and spices of Mexican cuisine.
How to make Prosecco Margaritas :
- 3 oz. blanco tequila, or to taste
- 3 oz. Cointreau®
- 4 oz. chilled simple syrup*, or to taste
- 8 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice, or to taste
- 1 750-mL bottle chilled Prosecco (preferrably on the sweeter side, such as Dry or Demi-Sec)
- coarse salt, to rim glasses
- fresh lime wedges, for garnish
Vìsìt Prosecco Margaritas @ afarmgirlsdabbles.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.