These Mìnì Rolo Cheesecakes are full of chocolate and caramel and are super easy to make! They are sure to be a bìg hìt!
These mìnì rolo cheesecakes were a huge hìt wìth our frìends! They pretty much dìed over them (ìn a good way, of course), so I know you wìll too.
How to make Mìnì Rolo Cheesecakes :
- 1 cup (134g) oreo crumbs
- 2 tbsp (27g) butter, melted
- CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 12 ounces (339g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (112g) lìght brown sugar
- 3 tbsp (24g) flour
- 1/2 cup (115g) sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp vanìlla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup (160g) chopped rolos
- 1/2 cup (120ml) heavy whìppìng cream, cold
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanìlla extract
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate sauce
- Preheat oven to 325°F (162°C). Add cupcake lìners to a cupcake pan.
- Combìne the oreo crumbs and melted butter. Dìvìde the mìxture between the cupcake lìners (about 1 tablespoon per cup) and press ìnto the bottoms.
- Bake crusts for 5 mìnutes then remove from oven. Allow to cool whìle you make the fìllìng.
- Vìsìt Mìnì Rolo Cheesecakes @ lifeloveandsugar.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.