This hearty meatball Parmesan bake combines homemade meatballs, marinara, and Italian cheeses in one skillet or pan. Perfect for subs, pasta, and more!
Velvety soft homemade meatballs combine with robust marinara sauce and savory Italian cheeses in this ultra hearty meatball Parmesan bake.
How to make Meatball Parmesan Bake :
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground veal
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Handful of fresh parsley chopped
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 jars of marinara sauce of your choice
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese or shredded mozzarella
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Fresh basil minced (for garnish)
- Fresh parsley minced (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line an oven safe skillet with foil and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix breadcrumbs and milk. Set aside.
- Mix ground meats, garlic, breadcrumb mixture, Asiago and Parmesan cheese, parsley, eggs, salt and pepper, by hand until just combined, being careful not to over-mix.
- Vìsìt Meatball Parmesan Bake @ thechunkychef.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.