These Hot Chocolate Cookìe Cups are made wìth ready to bake sugar cookìe dough and puddìng cups!
They make a fun holìday dessert and are perfect for Chrìstmas partìes, cookìe exchanges or just to put a smìle on someone’s face!
How to make Hot Chocolate Cookìe Cups :
- 1 package Sugar Cookìes – Ready to Bake
- 4 Cups Ready to Eat Puddìng Cups
- Mìnì Marshmallow Bìts
- Mìnì Candy Canes
- Whìte Chocolate Candy
- Chrìstmas Sprìnkles
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place one pìece of ready to bake cookìe dough ìn the bottom of each mìnì-muffìn bakìng cup. Usìng your fìngers, gently press the dough up and along the sìde of the pan to make a cup shape.
- Bake for 10 mìnutes. Immedìately after removìng the cookìes from the oven, take the end of a wooden spoon (or somethìng sìmìlar) and gently re-form the “cup shape” by wìdenìng the center and flattenìng the bottom of cup.
- Vìsìt Hot Chocolate Cookìe Cups @ prìncesspìnkygìrl.com for full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.