Thin chicken cutlets dredged in tasty breadcrumbs, smothered in sauce and cheese, and baked to perfection.
If you prefer extra sauce of course feel free to use more. Personally, I think this is the perfect sauce, cheese, and chicken ratio. This is the most delicious healthy chicken parmesan recipe.
How to make Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan :
- ½ cup unseasoned wholegrain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan (or romano) cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2lbs chicken cutlets
- ¾ cup sauce
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, granulated garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Coat a sheet pan with the olive oil.
- Vìsìt Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan @ organizeyourselfskinny.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.