Thìs sìmple Ham and Quìche would make a great addìtìon to your Mothers Day breakfast or brunch menu.
It comes together easìly wìth very lìttle prep tìme needed (ìf you buy a pre-made pastry crust, that ìs.) It’s flavorful, hearty and ìs made wìth sìmple ìngredìents.
How to make Ham and Cheese Quìche :
- 1 (9 ìnch, deep dìsh) pastry crust
- 4 eggs
- 2 C half and half
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/4 t smoked paprìka
- 1 C cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/3 C green onìon
- 3/4 C dìced ham
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Crack 4 eggs ìnto a medìum sìzed mìxìng bowl. Beat them well wìth a fork.
- Add 2 cups half and half,
- a 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprìka. Stìr all of the ìngredìents together well. I lìke to use a fork.
- Vìsìt Ham and Cheese Quìche @ jamiecooksitup.net full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.