Thìs Farmer’s Casserole recìpe ìs a very popular breakfast recìpe. It’s the perfect recìpe to serve when you have a house full of guests or relatìves. Watch the short vìdeo showìng you how to make Farmer’s Casserole, then scroll to the end of thìs post to prìnt out the recìpe so you can make ìt at home.
- 6 cups frozen, shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Jalapeno Monterey Jack Cheese (can sub cheddar or Swìss)
- 2 cups dìced, cooked ham (or Canadìan bacon)
- 1/2 cup slìced green onìons
- 8 large eggs, beaten (or 2 cups egg substìtute)
- 2 12-ounce cans evaporated mìlk (can use whole, 2% or fat free)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Grease a 3-quart rectangular bakìng dìsh. Arrange potatoes evenly ìn the bottom of the dìsh. Sprìnkle wìth cheese, ham, and green onìon. In a large mìxìng bowl, combìne eggs, mìlk, salt and pepper. Pour egg mìxture over potato mìxture ìn dìsh.
- At thìs poìnt, you can cover and refrìgerate untìl ready to bake (several hours or overnìght). When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°F.
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ recìpegìrl.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.