Dump it and forget about it crockpot creamy chicken taco chili with chicken, lots of beans and veggies, and plenty of good spice!
This is totally my kind of meal and you will love that it’s creamy! seriously. ìf you are looking for an EASY dinner tonight that is extremely delicious; this is your recipe. ì’m talking a complete dump it and forget it meal that does not require a single cutting board to be used.
How to make Crockpot Creamy Taco Chicken Chili :
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces EACH) chili-ready diced tomatoes
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced and fire-roasted green chili peppers
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) corn
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans
- 1 cup chicken broth or stock
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each: garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- Optional add-ins: fresh lime, cheddar cheese, sour cream, guac/avocado, tortilla chips, salt and pepper.
- I use a 6 quart crockpot for this recipe. You’ll want a big one 🙂
- Trim any fat and then place the chicken breasts or thighs whole in the crockpot.
- Get full recipe >> Crockpot Creamy Taco Chicken Chili @ chelseasmessyapron.com