Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup is easy to make and tasty. The entire family will enjoy this Low Carb Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup recipe. It’s also budget friendly.
If you are looking for a simple and delicious meal idea, try Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup. It’s packed with flavor, low carb and sure to impress the entire family.
How to make Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts mine were frozen
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes 10 oz
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning I used homemade
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- Combine all the ingredients in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred and chop the chicken.
- Vìsìt Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup @ eatingonadime.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.