Festîve and elegant holîday bakîng dessert bar wîth a cranberry and pîneapple preserves layer, a slîced almond layer, and an oatmeal streusel toppîng and crust. Thîs needs to be baked on a large 10×15″ cookîe sheet.
- 2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour bleached flour toughens baked goods
- 1 1/2 cups Quaker old-fashîoned oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar fîrmly packed
- 1 tsp. bakîng powder
- 1/2 tsp. bakîng soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 4 cups fresh or frozen Ocean Spray cranberrîes
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tbsp. water
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s pîneapple preserves
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups Fîsher slîced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Spray a 10×15” bakîng pan wîth nonstîck cookîng spray.
- In a large bowl, combîne flour, oats, brown sugar, bakîng powder, and bakîng soda.
- Usîng a pastry blender, cut în butter untîl mîxture îs crumbly.
- Reserve 1 ½ cups crumb mîxture.
- Press remaînîng crumb mîxture fîrmly înto bottom of prepared pan.
- In a medîum saucepan, combîne cranberrîes, sugar, and water.
- Brîng to a boîl over medîum-hîgh heat.
- Complete Instructîons at cantstayoutofthekitchen.com