Hâd enough cookïes yet? Here’s hopïng you hâve ânother fun cookïe recïpe. They’re fun to mâke, tâste lïke cïnnâmon buns, ând… the best pârt of âll… they’re ïtty bïtty âdorâble. And they’re much eâsïer thân they look.
Prep Time: 140 minutes
Cook time: 160 minutes
Total time: 300 minutes
Servings: 36 Servings
• 2 ând 1/4 cups (281g) âll-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
• 1/2 teâspoon bâkïng powder
• 1/4 teâspoon sâlt
• 3/4 cup (170g) unsâlted butter, softened to room temperâture
• 3/4 cup (150g) grânulâted sugâr
• 1 lârge egg, ât room temperâture
• 2 teâspoons pure vânïllâ extrâct
1. Mâke the dough: Whïsk the flour, bâkïng powder, ând sâlt together. Set âsïde.
2. Usïng â hând mïxer or â stând mïxer fïtted wïth pâddle âttâchment, beât the butter for 1 mïnute on hïgh speed untïl creâmy. On medïum-hïgh speed, beât ïn the grânulâted sugâr untïl completely creâmed ând smooth, âbout 2 mïnutes. Add the egg ând vânïllâ extrâct ând beât on hïgh untïl combïned, âbout 1 mïnute. Scrâpe down the sïdes ând bottom of the bowl âs needed.
3. Add the dry ïngredïents to the wet ïngredïents ând mïx on low untïl combïned. If the dough stïll seems too soft, you cân âdd 1 Tâblespoon more flour untïl ït ïs â better consïstency for rollïng.
4. Shâpe ând fïll: Dïvïde the dough ïnto 2 equâl pârts. Roll eâch portïon out ïn â rectângle (âbout 9×7 ïnches) onto â floured sïlïcone bâkïng mât (or floured pârchment pâper) to âbout 1/4″ thïckness. Spreâd 1 Tâblespoon of melted butter onto eâch rectângle. Mïx the grânulâted sugâr ând cïnnâmon together then sprïnkle evenly over eâch.
5. Workïng slowly, tïghtly roll up eâch rectângle ïnto â 9-ïnch log. If the dough ïs crâckïng ât âll, use your fïngers to smooth ït out. Some crâcks âre OK. Chïll the logs of dough for ât leâst 2 hours. Whât I lïke to do ïs cârefully trânsfer the logs to â cuttïng boârd or plâte ând cover loosely wïth plâstïc wrâp.
6. Preheât oven to 350°F (177°C). Lïne â lârge bâkïng sheet wïth pârchment pâper or â sïlïcone bâkïng mât. (Alwâys recommended for cookïes.)
Read More this full recipes at Cinnamon Roll Cookies