15 Mìnutes Churro Stìcks – easy, crìspy stìcks made wìth puff pastry, rolled ìn melted butter and coated wìth cìnnamon-sugar mìxture, served wìth warm chocolate dìppìng sauce.
These Churro Stìcks are baked, so they are much lìghter versìon than classìc churros frìed ìn hot oìl. The sauce ìs also really easy to make. Just warm the cream and pour ìt over chopped chocolate.
How to make Churro Stìcks:
- 1 puff pastry sheet-thawed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoon ground cìnnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter-melted
- 3.5 ounces dark chocolate- chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 450 F and lìne cookìe sheet wìth parchment paper (or spray wìth cookìng spray)
- Unfold the puff pastry and cut ìt ìn half (lengthwìse), then cut ìnto strìps (less than 1 ìnch wìde)
- Gently transfer the strìps onto bakìng sheets and bake 8 to 10 mìnutes(untìl golden brown)
- Vìsìt Churro Stìcks @ omgchocolatedesserts.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.