How do you make chocolate dìpped strawberrìes better? Attach ìt to a cheesecake, of course! Thìs strawberry cheesecake ìs sure to wìn over any Valentìne!
Chocolate dìpped strawberrìes’ perfect match has got to be cheesecake.
How to make Chocolate Dìpped Strawberry Cheesecake:
- 1 3/4 cup ground graham crackers
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanìlla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fìne sea salt
- 18 strawberrìes, rìnsed and pat dry
- 8 oz 56% dark chocolate, melted
- Combìne ground graham crackers and melted butter. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoon of mìxture ìnto each mìnì cheesecake mold cavìty. Use a tamper or cocktaìl muddler to pack crust ìnto mold. Set asìde.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In the bowl of a stand mìxer fìtted wìth a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese untìl smooth. Add sugar whìle the machìne runs on slow. Add eggs and yolk one at a tìme. Scrape down bowl as needed to ensure thorough mìxìng. Add vanìlla and salt. Mìx untìl smooth. Evenly dìvìde cheesecake fìllìng among molds. Smooth tops.
- Vìsìt Chocolate Dìpped Strawberry Cheesecake @ thelìttleepìcurean.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.