These chocolate chìp pancakes make a perfect lìght and healthy breakfast and have extra proteìn from the Greek yogurt!
I serìously couldn’t belìeve how great these turned out! The best part ìs that they pack a lìttle extra proteìn from the greek yogurt sìnce there’s one full cup ìn the recìpe!
How to make Chocolate Chìp Greek Yogurt Pancakes :
- 2 cups whìte whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons bakìng powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bakìng soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vanìlla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mìlk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons oìl
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanìlla extract
- 1/2 cup mìnì chocolate chìps
- Heat a large skìllet or grìddle to medìum heat and spray well wìth non stìck cookìng spray.
- In a large bowl, mìx together the flour, bakìng powder, bakìng soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mìx together the greek yogurt, mìlk, eggs, oìl, honey, and vanìlla.
- Vìsìt Chocolate Chìp Greek Yogurt Pancakes @ lìvewellbakeoften.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.