Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are perfect for football season! Made with minced celery and carrots hidden inside, topped with hot sauce, and homemade blue cheese dressing – yum
Buffalo chicken meatballs are made with lean chicken, panko crumbs, ranch dressing mix, a little buffalo wing sauce, spices and an egg. I use my clean hands to mix it all together.
How to make Buffalo Chicken Meatballs:
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 cup panko crumbs (or dry bread crumbs)
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (divided)
- 5-6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping (or drizzle)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper (or lightly grease).
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, ranch mix, egg, garlic, 1 tablespoon buffalo wing sauce, green onions, celery salt, onion flakes, salt and pepper.
- Roll mixture into 1 tablespoon balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Vìsìt Buffalo Chicken Meatballs @ tidymom.net full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.