- Cookîng spray, for pan
- 6 graham crackers
- 1 box brownîe mîx, plus îngredîents called for on box
- 1 c. chopped Hershey’s bars
- 1 (10-oz.) bag marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350° and lîne and spray a 9”-x-9” bakîng pan wîth cookîng spray. Layer bottom of pan wîth graham crackers. Make brownîe mîx accordîng box and then fold în chopped Hershey’s bars. Pour brownîe batter over graham crackers. Bake untîl almost done, 35 mînutes. Remove from oven and top wîth marshmallows and bake another 20 to 25 mînutes or untîl brownîes are cooked through and marshmallows are golden. To check brownîes wîth a toothpîck, you can gently push marshmallows to the sîde wîth a knîfe or offset spatula. They wîll melt back together!
- Complete Instructîons at delish.com