Beef Roll Ups. This is an absolutely delicious recipe and quick to make. If you’re wondering what to make for dinner, then these beef roll ups are perfect for serving!
The main thing for using this beef roll ups choose a tender cut of beef, such as sirloin. And you can prepare ahead and simply cook minutes before you need to serve.
How to make Beef Roll Ups :
- 8 thin sliced sirloin steaks
- 2 – 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- 1 TBS onion powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- The filling:
- 1 orange, red and 1 yellow peppers
- 1 cup of Gruyere cheese
- 1 sliced medium onion
- The Balsamic Glaze
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- Lay out the sirloin steaks, if they are a little thick, use a meat mallet and bash them a little.
- Add the seasonings, olive oil and Worcestershire sauce to the meat, (mix into the meat well on both sides) then set aside and prepare the filling.
- Cut the peppers and onion to matchstick size and set aside.
- Vìsìt Beef Roll Ups @ lovefoodies.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.